Overnight oats with protein!
- 30 grams of oatmeal flakes (preferably organic, because of the taste);
- 200 ml milk, almond milk or yoghurt;
- A tablespoon of peanutbutter;
- 1 scoop of Clean Protein
- A handful of Granola, or almonds or walnuts to top it off.
- Put the oatmeal flakes, Clean protein and peanut butter in a bowl or a glass.
- Add the milk or almond milk, or create the yogurt. Stir everything well with a spoon. This is the base of your overnight oats.
- Put the bowl in the fridge. Cover him with plastic wrap, or put a bigger bowl over it. That’s how you keep it from drying out.
- Get the bowl or cup out of the fridge in the morning. Stir the whole thing with a small splash of milk or almond milk.
- Add granola and the blueberries on top.
Enjoy your delicious breakfast. You’ll find you’re full of it all day!