A Banana cake which fuels your body, has protein and is low on carbs.
- 3 very large ripe bananas –
- 4 eggs
- 100 gram flour
- 3 scoops of Clean Protein Banana or Raw Cacao (around 37 gram of protein)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1,5 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven on 180 degrees Celsius.
- Take a 23 x 13 x 6 cm loaf pan. Put parchment paper into the loaf pan, in a way that on two sides it hangs over.
- Mash the bananas, I tend to use a fork. Add in the eggs, flour, 3 scoops of Clean Protein, flour, baking powder and honey. Mix well and add the final ingredients too. Some salt, cinnamon, and ground nutmeg can be sprinkled on top too (keep some to sprinkle).
- Bake the cake for around 45 minutes (up to 60 minutes if needed), and check how it looks. If the top looks golden color it is good to take out of the oven. Let is sit there for around 30 minutes.