How to return your purchase.
Do you want to return your purchase?
Contact our customer service and we help you with the return process. Only items can be returned if:
1. It is unopened. For health protection and/or hygiene rules if the seal is broken after delivery.
2. The product has been damaged within the warranty period.
As a customer, you have legal provisions regarding warranty for each purchase stating that the product is or does what you would reasonably expect it to be or do.
Items which can’t be returned:
1. Credits or discount coupons can’t be exchanged for money.
2. Products which have been opened and used.
What to do to resend your order:
1. Contact our customer service on email@example.com
2. We will provide the return address.
3. Add the order number to your return.
4. Pack your order well so that it arrives back to us in good condition
Shipping return costs
You don’t have to pay shipping costs for the exceptions below:
1. You’ve received an incorrect product.
2. The product has been delivered damaged.
3. The product has passed the expiration date.
Right of return
You retain the right to return your item within 30 days, regardless of the reason (right of withdrawal). The withdrawal period expires 7 days after the item came into your possession – when it has been received by you or your designated third party.
We reimburse by the same payment method used for the original transaction excluding shipping costs.
You’re liable for the direct costs of returning the goods.
We are not liable for any loss of goods made by our couriers. In the off chance your product doesn’t arrive, it may have been returned back to us if you entered the wrong details.